For General Bookings:
- We will ask you to guarantee your booking by entering your debit/credit card details to secure your booking with us. Failing to attend or to cancel your booking may result in a "No-Show" fee charge of £5 per guest on the booking.
- The above rules apply every day of the week. Booking terms and conditions for festive and key dates are subject to change and will be released closer to the date.
- We will be enforcing any local government guidelines and changes - management decision is final.
Festive Period Booking Deposits:
Each restaurant booking made with 63rd + 1st for nine guests or more (including adults and/or children) for a date between 7 November 2023 and 7 January 2024 (inclusive) will require a deposit to be paid in advance by the individual making the booking to 63rd + 1st on the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit of £5 per guest will be taken by debit or credit card from the individual making the booking at the time the booking is made which, subject to paragraph 2 below, will be deducted from the overall bill.
2. If: (i) you need to: (A) cancel your booking; (B) amend the date or time of your booking; (C) amend your booking by reducing the number of guests the booking is for; or (ii) if your group or some of your group fail to turn up for your booking, the following terms apply:
2.1 for reservations cancelled at least 14 days in advance of the booking date, a full refund of the deposit will be given;
2.2 for reservations cancelled less than 14 days in advance of the booking date, no refund of the deposit will be given;
2.3 should you wish to move your booking date and/or time, this can be done by contacting the relevant 63rd + 1st restaurant (contact details can be found on our website – www.63rdand1st.co.uk) at least 24 hours prior to the booking time. Any such move is subject to availability. If you are not able to reschedule to a suitable date or time due to lack of availability, no refund of the deposit will be paid;
2.4 for any reduction to number of guests the original booking was made for, the total deposit amount will be deducted off the final bill. No refund will be provided;
2.5 if your group fail to turn up for your booking, no refund will be given;
2.6 if some of your group fail to turn for your booking, the total deposit amount will be deducted off the final bill. No refund will be provided.
3 Any increase in the number of guests that a booking is for can be requested by contacting the relevant 63rd + 1st restaurant (contact details can be found on our website – www.63rdand1st.co.uk). Any request for an increase in the number of guests that a booking is for is subject to availability.
4 Any cancellation which is eligible for a deposit refund in accordance with these terms and conditions will be processed automatically, you do not need to contact us to request the refund.
5 Any refund, once processed, may take 7 to 10 working days to reappear in your account.
6 Should you need to contact our restaurant after a visit, please contact us within four weeks of the date of your booking to enable us to investigate your feedback fully. We regret that we may be unable to investigate feedback provided after this time.
7 These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.